Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Valentine Present and Other Diabolical Liberties by Lynda Renham.



Harriet works in a launderette, lives with her boyfriend Julian, and has a normal life.   That is until she arrives home and finds her flay torn Apart and her boyfriend missing.   When East End gangsters show up demanding money her life is turned upside down.

I have read and loved other books for Lynda Renhams but this is my favorite.     I laughed and smiled all the way through it.    I love the English slang and language.     The  character are fun and lovable from the very beginning.  The easy writing style pulls you right in from the first chapter.

Harriet Lawson is a great character.    She has a great sense of humor and is rather fiesty.  This is a character that had me laughing at her one liners and wondering what trouble she can get into next.

I am very happy to be recommending this book to all my friends.    Lynda Renham hit this nail on the head with this great story.    I look forward to more from her in the future.

Purchase The Valentine Present and Other Diabolical Liberties by Lynda Renham.
Amazon  |  Goodreads     
Follow Lynda Renham
Website   |  Facebook   |   Blog   |   Twitter    |   Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment