Thursday, January 9, 2014

Where Petals Fall by Melissa Foster


Junie Olson has a great life.   She has  a wonderful husband and a beautiful daughter along with her dream bakery.  But there are a lot of secrets, secrets she doesn’t even remember, in her past.   When her father dies suddenly Junie rushes back home with her daughter.  Being back home brings the memories, slowly out of the past and into her present.  The biggest being what happen to her childhood best friend and sister of her husband.   The memories seem to be haunting her.  In order to get to her future she will have to come to terms and remember what happen in her past.  

I have read many of Melissa Foster’s books, this is a different type of story than what I have read in the past.   This story had me so emotional, I was in tears, I was scared for what Junie couldn’t remember, I was worried about Sarah (Junie’s daughter), and I was anxious about what really happen to Ellen(Junie’s childhood friend).   Not to mention the worries I had concerning Junie and Brian’s marriage, which was on the rocks.   Where Petals Fall has be on the edge of my seat.   Once I started reading I knew I would not be able to put it down until I found out who did it and if Junie and Sarah would be able to come out of this mess okay.  The characters were so alive and real to me.  I could not help but root for Junie and her family to come out happy.

Melissa Foster is an amazing author.   This book is one of the best I have ever read.  The twists and turns kept me guessing at what would happen next.  As soon as I believed I knew the answers another turn would come and I would second guess myself.    I highly recommend this book.

Purchase Where Petals Fall
Learn more about Melissa Foster
Website   |   Facebook   |   Twitter


1 comment:

  1. Wow Charlotte! What an amazing review. Thank you so much for your compliment and I'm so glad you enjoyed the book so much. XOXO

    ReplyDelete