Monday, January 14, 2019

What I've been up to!



Last week I went over to Target and spotted Kristina McMorris' new book Sold On Monday! I love Kristina's books and the little I know of this story is it is based on a picture. I know exactly what picture inspired this novel. I haven't had a chance to crack it open yet (story of my life). I want to make reading, or more so reading books for my enjoyment as part of my New Years resolution. I have really missed reading fiction and missed blogging about books. I will definitely post a review once I get a chance to read it. 





I also mentioned I've been trying to spend more of my time crocheting as well. I love crocheting and I find it very relaxing. I recently finished two small baby blankets. One I'm keeping for my stash. They always make sure wonderful gifts, but they tend to take awhile. I used to be great about having a few blankets, booties and hats on hand for gifts. Sometimes I'll just add a hat or pair of booties or sometimes put together a whole set. The other blanket I finished I made for a friend who is about to have a baby girl. I went to add the boarder to it last night and I couldn't find the actual pattern. I had planned on also adding the link to it. I'll keep going through my Pinterest account to see if I can't find the right pattern. I ended up just single crocheting around the entire blanket and leaving it as is. It looks cute, just not as cute as I would have liked. Plus she's having her baby tomorrow so I am out of time!