Saturday, December 28, 2013

Remember Love by Riley Rhea


Breanna James moved away from home to go to college.  She decides to go home to visit her mom having a feeling that her life is about to change.    The first person she sees on her trip home is Tucker, her best friend from her childhood.   As Tucker and Breanna reconnect, the memories come back, the love they had returns, and Tucker hopes this will lead to the life he has always wanted.   A life with Breanna.

I fell in love with Tucker from the very first meeting.    I knew he was the guy that every girl dreamed about, and Breanna had him.   The connection between Breanna and Tucker was immediate, strong, and undeniable.  As a reader you had to be cheering for their happy ending, knowing they were true soulmates.  There are a ton of moments in this book that I put it down, just briefly, to go Ahhh… or to get a drink of cold water to cool down from a steamy scene.   I especially recommend the shower scenes, read them a couple times.
  
This is a book that I smiled while reading from the very beginning and now that I am done I am still smiling.    I cannot wait to learn more about Spencer and Lexi in book two of this series.   I am sure before that book is released I will be coming back to read this one over again.

As I am sure you have figured out I highly recommend this book to all my hot and sexy book lovers. 


About Riley Rhea
Riley Rhea is your typical country girl, born and raised in the Bluegrass. In the last 30 something years, she has successfully brought into this world 3 children, which may or not be claimed by her, depending on their behavior.
Riley enjoys reading, spending time on the farm and quiet afternoons when those who call her mom leave the house. Riley also loves country music and drools over Luke Bryan. Riley’s biggest fears are crickets and banks.
Not just an avid reader, Riley is an active blogger and reviews many books during the span of a week when she isn’t writing about her loveable and sexy country boys.
She’s always had a background in writing, her mother being an author, and one day, out of the blue, 2 characters popped into her head and wouldn’t shut up. After some advice from a good friend, Remember Love was born.

Thank you all for taking time to get to know Riley a little better. You can always find her on Facebook if y’all want to chat a little more.

Purchase Remember Love
Learn more about Riley Rhea
Goodreads   |   Website   |   Twitter   |   Facebook 




No comments:

Post a Comment