Saturday, March 15, 2014

Cree by H.J. Bellus


Teaser:
As soon as I felt him go, I let go again, thrusting and rubbing on him as much as I could, milking every last sensation out of him. 

Synopsis:

Whose parents abandon them in a trashy trailer when they are five years old? Oh Yeah! Mine do!

Hey Hoochies! I'm Milly, and I am tired of taking kicks to the gut. A broken family, an asshole husband and the loss of loved ones have left me crying Uncle, and declaring a serious case of the Fuck-Its!

I had my heart broken, stomped on and shattered before I ever started on my journey to find my little piece of happiness. With a bucket list, a '66 Ford and wild dreams, I set out on an adventure that changed my life forever.

I found Cree…

A pirate with a little princess and they swept me off my ever lovin' feet, filling my world with sprinkles, mac n’ cheese and the courage to live again.

They forced my fragile heart to trust and love without fear. 

But the truth is, nobody’s past stays hidden forever. It’s an invisible monster waiting to attack and destroy. It has the capability to ruin everything you’ve worked to set right.

All it takes is one final blow to the gut to end everything…

My Review:

Cree was like reading a diary, a very personal diary.   Millie opened up and shared her feelings, her thoughts, her fears, and most of all her love in every word of every paragraph throughout this entire story.   From the very beginning my emotions were raw and ever changing.  I was heartbroken with tears reading about Millie being abused and ultimately left by her horrendous parents.   Then I could feel her hope when she finally divorced the BASTARD and was able to make her life her own, starting with checking things off her bucket list and opening her own store.   The story just went up from there.   There were some rough moments, which for most of us would be just part of life, I worried if Millie would be able to hold on and keep the life she finally has.   Millie quickly proved how strong she was and that she was a heroine in this story.

Then I met Cree, oh my goodness Cree (I say with a big sigh).  Farm boy, bacon cooking, barefoot, and shirtless Cree.   He is sexy, sweet, and in charge.  He lives his life for his girls, Annie his daughter and Millie.  Cree sacrifices without making it a big deal just to keep everyone else happy in his life.   Even when he was acting out he was alpha male.

The best part of this story is Annie.  Annie is Cree’s daughter and is so absolutely the sweetest most loving little girl in the world.   She wins the hearts of everyone who comes into her world and never lets them go. 

Cree is an absolute amazing book.  It has everything I love and look for in a book.  I highly recommend this book to everyone.  This is an adult book.  It has some language and some steamy scenes that are not appropriate for younger adults.

Learn more about H.J. Bellus

Purchase Cree

Amazon   |    Goodreads  

Book Two of the My Way Series:  Tripp
Lacey’s Story…Covering up pain is easy. It’s keeping it tucked away that’s hard. I’ve always needed the cover of tattoos to hide the nasty past that leached its way into me, tainting me beneath my skin.

Not the shiny, trendy tats, but the ugly broken kind, meant to keep the world at bay. If they weren’t enough, then my piercings, foul mouth and crazy hair usually did the trick. Life had taught me to never follow the rules, because when you do, you get burned.

My life was perfectly imperfect until Tripp…

Our relationship is what most would describe as fuel meeting fire. We were both hell bent on burning each other to the ground. Tripp was sexy as hell, a charismatic beast, and soon became one of my best friends. We shared a love of ice cream and tattoos as we blazed our own path that could only lead to a beautiful train wreck.

The only question left is, will we set the countryside ablaze with our hot tempers and foul mouths? Or will we paint our own happy ending filled with all the gushy shit normal people crave?

No comments:

Post a Comment