Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Code Name Desire by Laura Kitchell

Published June 28, 2014 by Laura Kitchell

What happens when a spy's target isn't the enemy?

Jaeda Bennett's assignment is to make London financier, Teague Jameson, fall in love with her. In possession of his heart, she'll have access to all his secrets. However, he proves to be her biggest threat yet. When their lives are on the line, can she separate truth from perception?

My Thoughts…

This is my third Laura Kitchell  book.   With each one I find myself unable to put them down and always wanting more.   Code Name Desire is no different.   Although each book is a stand alone, the writing style is similar and I find myself getting pulled in over and over again.    This is a shorter story than the others I have read and the first in the Cover Affair series.   Each is the story of a lady spy. 

Jaeda is an interesting character.   She meets her target, gets him to fall in love with her, and in the process falls in love with him.    All in a day’s time.   Working is her priority, but oh how fun it was to watch her “work”.    I was curious as to why Teague was her assignment and surprised at how it ended.  


Overall, I loved this short story and cannot wait to read the next in this series, which is due to be released on September 15th.   Laura Kitchell is an author that I never hesitate to read, knowing I will enjoy her story immensely.   

Book Links
Amazon   |   Goodreads   |   Barnes and Noble   |   Smashwords
Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment