Monday, September 29, 2014

Rory’s Proposal by Lynda Renham

When 29-year-old Flora Robson reversed her car into Tom’s Audi she had no idea who he was. Only after she has started to fall in love with him does she discover the gorgeous blue-eyed Tom is the man who is trying to close down her hairdressing business. It seems that Tom will stop at nothing to get what he wants, but Flora is not giving in to anyone. Can she win the battle against her multimillionaire enemy or will her feelings for him get in the way? Follow Flora’s hilarious journey of love, hot chocolate and marshmallows, and the man who changes everything.

My Thoughts…

I have read many of Lynda Renham’s books; this is by far my favorite.   I laughed so much throughout this entire book.   I am not even sure who my favorite character is.  Each one has their own quirks and style, making each so lovable and laughable.   

Tom and Flora were amazing.  Their chemistry is obvious and steamy.   He was someone that I could almost dislike, but not quite.  His sense of humor with the gifts he sent to Flora were so original and funny.   Flora was interesting.   Her quirks were way out there and that made her a great character.   I loved that she wanted to be engaged by 30 and married in her 30th year.    The fact that it kinda happen, but not quite, made me laugh.    I do believe that everyone in the book will find their happy ever after, some just deserve it much more than others.


Rory’s Proposal is a book that I will definitely recommend.  I cannot wait to get my hands on more of Lynda ‘s work.  

Book Links

No comments:

Post a Comment