Monday, April 29, 2013

Man of My Dreams by Laura Kitchell

Review by Charlotte Lynn




Annasil Pakstasia’s, Anna, mother signs her up to be on the reality TV show The Man of My Dreams.  As she steps out of the limo at the location of the shooting she meets Cole Pennington and mistakes him as “The Man.”  The Man that she is supposed to date and win the heart of.  Due to the contract both Cole and Anna signed, they are off limits to each other.

I am a huge fan of ABC’s The Bachelor.  When Laura asked me if I wanted to read her novel I know that I had to say yes.  I am so happy that I did.  This is an easy, fun novel to read with lots of romance and tons of hot sex.  What more could I ask for?

While reading I did realize I could never be on a reality show, not that I would have the opportunity.  The producers set up Anna to be able to get good ratings.  Even when she wanted to leave the show they made her stay only for ratings.  I loved that Anna was able to stay true to herself.   She was following her heart and not giving in to peer pressure.  She did not give in to the gossip and cattiness of some of the other contestants.   She was also able to support and be a good friend, a honest friend, to the other contestants.  She wasn’t out just for herself as some of the other contestants appeared to be.

If you are looking for a light, easy, and fun read The Man of My Dreams is exactly what you’re looking for.  I will definitely recommend this novel for all my fellow romance readers.

Purchase Man of My Dreams by Laura Kitchell

Follow Laura Kitchell
Website   |   Facebook



The books we review on this site (A NOVEL REVIEW) are sent to us by publishers, authors or downloaded from Netgalley. This is a very common practice.  We never take payments for these reviews and all the reviews on this site are our own thoughts and feelings and are not influenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment