Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Til Death Do Us Part by T. Michelle Nelson

Reviewed by Charlotte Lynn


Vampire military trainer, Lily Drake has what seems to be a perfect life. She is newly married ot her doting husband, Valentine, and a wonderful son. Then tragedy hits. Her husband is kidnapped. Lily is convinced he is still alive and moves heaven and earth and anything else in her way to find her husband.

 Til Death Do Us Part is a different type of vampire story. Although there is love and relationships this story is more about a rouge vampire and a “good” vampire. I loved it. Once I started I could not put it down. Olivia has to be my favorite character. The fact that she was small but lethal made me cheer for her, but I really loved her loyalty. She never questioned why Lily was asking her to do things and stood by Lily when what she really needed was a friend. When Liv made friends with Lily’s son I knew she was a forever friend and I cannot wait to see where their friendship goes.

 I was torn between Lily moving on or Lily holding out hope for Val’s safe return. Lily’s mourning for her loss of husband, but yet managing to go on with life, showed her strength. When she started to move on I was proud of her and hoping she would find another happy ending. Somehow I knew it wouldn’t be that easy and am glad that it wasn’t.

 Book three cannot come soon enough. Any vampire story lover has to check out this series. Do not pass it up or you will be sorry. I will highly recommend this novel.

Purchase Til Death Do Us Part to T. Michelle Nelson

Follow T. Michelle Nelson
Twitter   |  Facebook   |   Website


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous review Charlotte.

    Thank you for taking part in this tour.
    Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete