Sunday, October 28, 2018

Life Update




Life with three kids at home keeps me pretty busy. Our littlest guy just turned two, which means he is slightly more independent and into a whole lot more! I love getting to see his personality really coming out. Our homeschool year started really strong and I was super proud of everything we were doing, but the last few weeks hasn't seemed nearly as productive. This is fine, except I know we are nearing the holiday season and we'll be taking time off. Whenever we take time off it seems to take forever to get us focused again.

I'm also getting a chance to read a little more lately. I meet with two ladies for a Mother's Culture group once a week where we talk about homeschooling and we read a homeschool mom book together and talk over what we've learned. This has been awesome! I really enjoy my time with them and feel like they help me to grow into being a better homeschool mom.

I agreed to a few review books lately, but just haven't had a chance to finish them. I really need to get myself focused and get them read and reviewed. Plus I have two much older reviews where I half read the books and didn't finish because--life. The fact that I haven't finished them weighs on me. In all truthfulness if I put down the cell phone I'd get a lot more done in life :( I feel so addicted.

Hopefully my next few posts will be some book reviews!

Best,

Laura Kay





As of December 1, 2009, According to The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), product reviewers on blogs must disclose whether they received products for free or received payment for their review. The books I review on this site (A NOVEL REVIEW) are sent to me by publishers, authors or downloaded from Netgalley. This is a very common practice. I never take payments for these reviews and all the reviews on this site are my own thoughts and feelings and are not influenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment