Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kat Fight by Dina Silver


When Kats long time boyfriend, Marc, starts taking her for granted, Kat tells him to lose her number.  He replies fine.  Not quite the way Kat hoped the conversation would go.

After a couple months Kat starts to move on with a new boyfriend, Ryan.  Marc tarts coming around asking for another chance, swearing he has changes his ways.  This leads to an interesting love triangle.

I requested this book from Dina Silver and am thrilled to have been given the opportunity to read it.  It was quick, easy, and had me giggling out loud.    The story opened with Kat wanting a wedding and a family.  I knew this was a story for me.  I cheered for Kat and how she stood up to Marc, even when it would be easier to give in and go back to what is comfortable and known.  I giggled especially during the car chase and her quick witty texts to Adam, her best male friend.

I started this book just before bedtime and had to wake-up early to keep reading.  I just could not put it down.  Kat Fight is a definite must read and a must share.
Reviewed by Charlotte



Dina Silver of Facebook

1 comment: