Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fleeting Memory by Sherban Young


Reviewed by Charlotte


Book Description from Goodreads.com:

The answer lies with Keats… With these cryptic last words, the man sprawled out on the floor of the rustic cabin expires—murdered. What could he have meant? Why Keats? Which answer? (For that matter, what was the question?)

All this and more passes through the mind of the young householder who discovers the body. If only he knew the guy’s name. Or anybody’s name. Including his own…

My Review:

As I started reading Fleeting Memory, I was unsure what to expect.   I am not a huge mystery fan and never figure out the clue in any of the books I read.   I still didn’t get any of the clues, but I did enjoy reading Sherban Young’s novel.

While reading I found myself chuckling at many of the comments or situations the character found themselves in.  It almost felt like I was watching a play.  Seeing all the odd characters from the story come on and off the stage in the various acts.

I would definitely consider this a light-hearted mystery.  The witty writing and humorous plot make this an easy and entertaining read.
Buy it!

The books we review on this site (A NOVEL REVIEW) are sent to us by publishers, authors or downloaded from Netgalley. This is a very common practice.  We never take payments for these reviews and all the reviews on this site are our own thoughts and feelings and are not influenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment