Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sand Dollar A Story of Undying Love by Sebastian Cole


Reviewed by Charlotte

Noah Hartman meets his soul mate, Robin at a local club.  When he loses her, he does not ever give up on their love, truly believing they belong together.  Finally, Noah agrees to marry Sarah, a long time family friend.  As Sarah is ready to walk down the aisle, Robin walks in and declares her love for Noah.

An old and sick Noah tells his love story to Josh, an orderly at Mount Sinai Hospital.  As the story is told different family members arrive to tell him goodbye.  The closer to the end of the story, the more the pieces of his life are put back together.

When I was told that this was the next great love story I was cynical, but it is totally true.  Noah and Robin’s story is the greatest love story I have ever read.

Robin was a character I didn’t really like.  The way she played with the good guy, Noah, broke my heart.  The fact that she had a child from a previous relationship and kept uprooting her life made her the type of mother that I never understand or can relate to.  I did like that she encouraged Noah to break free from the unreal hold his parents had on him letting him finally live his life his way.  But this was really the only good thing I can say about Robin.

Noah was the prince of the story.  Willing and wanting to worship Robin and put her on a pedestal giving her everything a woman could want.  Every girls dream man.  The fact that he allowed his parents to rule so many of his decisions and life was his biggest downfall.  The control went beyond being a momma’s boy and was definitely the cause of most of his issues with Robin.  Noah instantly won my heart when he included Robin’s daughter in many of their plans making her feel like part of the “family” he was trying to form.

I highly recommend Sand Dollar to everyone.  This is a story that will touch you to the depth of your heart.

Sebastian Cole

Buy Sand Dollar  A Story of Undying Love by Sebastian Cole



I received  a copy of this book from the author , Sebastian Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment